Please choose from the individual schedules for:
- Mass & Reconciliation
Monday, Thursday and Friday at 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday at 6:00 P.M.
There will be no Adoration on Wednesday evenings until September
Saturday at 5:00 P.M.
Sunday at 8:15 A.M., 10:45 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Every Saturday from 3:30 to 4:30 P.M. (With the last Confession starting at 4:20 pm)
Monday, Thursday, Friday after the 9:00 a.m. Mass. (occasionally subject to emergencies)
If you are not able to come for Confession during regularly scheduled times, feel free to contact Father by phone (parish office: 294-4696) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is celebrated every first Friday of the month from 9:30 A.M. to 12 Noon.
And Wednesday evenings after the 6:00 P.M. Mass during the Faith Formation program year.
Nursery Service CO-OP
Currently this service is not available. We are seeking someone to oversee this service. It would be held during the 10:30 A.M. Mass. For more information about our Nursery Service click here.
We share the joy of expectant parents and look forward to welcoming them for baptismal preparation.
Steps for baptism at St. Paul’s:
- Parents who wish their child to be baptized should be registered members of St. Paul the Apostle parish.
- Parents should contact Father Joseph Mack at 294.4696 to begin their preparation and to schedule the celebration of this beautiful sacrament with their child.
- Baptism Class is recommended for all parents having a child Baptized for the first time. The class schedule is listed below.
- Letters of Eligibility for Godparents are due before a baptism may be scheduled. (See below for requirements.)
- Must be at least 16 years old and Confirmed.
- May have one but two are preferred.
- If two, then one of each sex is required.
- One must be a practicing, Confirmed Catholic with certification from their current parish (if not from St. Paul’s).
- If the other Godparent is a Christian Witness (not Catholic), then they must be a baptized Christian practicing their faith in a faith community.
- All Godparents must be certified by the parish/church which they attend.
- Honorary Godparents (additional godparents beyond 2) are allowed, however only 2 godparents will be listed in the Sacramental Register and on the Baptism Certificate.
- A proxy may be used for a godparent who cannot be present, but the Godparent still must submit their certification.
- Parents may not serve as godparents however, sisters, brothers, or grandparents may as long as they meet the above requirements.
- Building Hours
For evening meetings in the Classrooms of the Fellowship Building please enter through side entrance of the Fellowship Building. For evening meetings in the Parish Life Center please use the Parish Life Center entrance.
- Chapel — Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Sanctuary — Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Saturday and Sunday 7:30 to 1:00 P.M. and 3:30 to 7:00 P.M.
- Offices — Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Wednesday 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM to 3 PM
Closed from 12 Noon to 1 P.M.
Enter through the narthex
- Library — any time the building is open.
- Parish Nurses — Currently inactive/Seeking Nurses willing to restart
- Classrooms A through O — As scheduled
- Fellowship Hall — As scheduled
Parish Life Center
- Earl Lewis Center/Gym — Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Evenings as scheduled
- Meeting Rooms 1 through 10 — As scheduled
- Lounge — As scheduled
- Liturgical Ministry
In addition to the Ministry Schedule for the coming week being printed in the bulletin, this link below (PDF) allows you to review 4 weeks at a time.Liturgical Ministry Schedule — Click Here.
IMPORTANTEach minister will be solely responsible for getting their own subs.
When you are going to be away or are unable to fulfill your obligation on a particular weekend or if you have any questions please contact: Chris Neubauer email@example.com
Saint Paul the Apostle Wedding Information
We look forward to assisting couples wishing to enter a sacramental marriage. Click the link below to review the Wedding Guidelines at Saint Paul the Apostle and then contact our pastor, Father Joe Mack, at 294-4696 to begin preparations for this wonderful sacrament.Wedding Guidelines at St. Paul the Apostle