Please choose from the individual schedules for:
- Mass & Reconciliation
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 9:00 A.M.
Saturday at 4:30 P.M.
Sunday at 8:00 A.M. and 10:30 A.M.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Father will hear Confession on Saturdays from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Call the office at 336-294-4696 by Friday noon to make a reservation. These will be held in our Food Pantry Lobby. You will need to wait for the person before you to exit that area before you enter.
Please, if you or a member of your household is sick, stay home.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is currently being celebrated every Friday from 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
Nursery Service CO-OP
Currently this service is not available. We are seeking someone to oversee this service. It would be held during the 10:30 A.M. Mass. For more information about our Nursery Service click here.
We share the joy of expectant parents and look forward to welcoming them for baptismal preparation.
Steps for baptism at St. Paul’s:
- Parents who wish their child to be baptized should be registered members of St. Paul the Apostle parish.
- Parents should contact Father Joseph Mack at 294.4696 to begin their preparation and to schedule the celebration of this beautiful sacrament with their child.
- Baptism Class is recommended for all parents having a child Baptized for the first time. The class schedule is listed below.
- Letters of Eligibility for Godparents are due before a baptism may be scheduled. (See below for requirements.)
- Must be at least 16 years old and Confirmed.
- May have one but two are preferred.
- If two, then one of each sex is required.
- One must be a practicing, Confirmed Catholic with certification from their current parish (if not from St. Paul’s).
- If the other Godparent is a Christian Witness (not Catholic), then they must be a baptized Christian practicing their faith in a faith community.
- All Godparents must be certified by the parish/church which they attend.
- Honorary Godparents (additional godparents beyond 2) are allowed, however only 2 godparents will be listed in the Sacramental Register and on the Baptism Certificate.
- A proxy may be used for a godparent who cannot be present, but the Godparent still must submit their certification.
- Parents may not serve as godparents however, sisters, brothers, or grandparents may as long as they meet the above requirements.
- Building Hours
For evening meetings in the Classrooms of the Fellowship Building please enter through side entrance of the Fellowship Building. For evening meetings in the Parish Life Center please use the Parish Life Center entrance.
- Chapel — Not available at this time
- Sanctuary —Parishioners have an opportunity to visit the Sanctuary, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for prayer before the Blessed Sacrament. You will need to call the church at 336-294-4696 when you get to the parking lot and a staff member will let you enter through the Narthex doors adjacent to our main parking lot. In order to limit your exposure and that of our staff, you will need to remain 6 ft apart from others and wear a mask at all times. You will not be allowed to go anywhere except the Sanctuary. Please, if you or a member of your household is sick, stay home.
- Offices (Closed to Public)— Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. Staff may be reached by phone or email.
- To drop off or pick up donations or other items, call the parish office at 336-294-4696, from 10 am to 1 pm Monday – Friday, when you are in our parking lot. A staff member will be happy to run out to your car to assist you.
- Library — Not available at this time
- Classrooms A through O — As scheduled once restrictions lifted
- Fellowship Hall — As scheduled once restrictions lifted
Parish Life Center
- Earl Lewis Center/Gym — Closed at this time
- Meeting Rooms 1 through 10 — As scheduled
- Lounge — As scheduled
- Liturgical Ministry
In addition to the Ministry Schedule for the coming week being printed in the bulletin, this link below (PDF) allows you to review 4 weeks at a time.Liturgical Ministry Schedule — Click Here.
IMPORTANTEach minister will be solely responsible for getting their own subs.
When you are going to be away or are unable to fulfill your obligation on a particular weekend or if you have any questions please contact: Chris Neubauer.
Saint Paul the Apostle Wedding Information
We look forward to assisting couples wishing to enter a sacramental marriage. Click the link below to review the Wedding Guidelines at Saint Paul the Apostle and then contact our pastor, Father Joe Mack, at 294-4696 to begin preparations for this wonderful sacrament.Wedding Guidelines at St. Paul the Apostle