Sister Parish Program
This program assists parishioners of St. Paul the Apostle and of the Parish of the Child Jesus in Manta, Ecuador, in living out our baptismal call to Stewardship by establishing a long term spiritual, cultural, and personal relationship. Opportunities are provided for personal growth, commitment, and involvement in our communities. Check this site or the bulletin for the next planning meeting.
Upcoming events include:
- Participation in the Discipleship Fair - November, 2010
- The Chili Cookoff - November, 2010
- Holiday Craft Show - November, 2010
- Community Christmas Card Signing for Manta - December, 2010
- Giving Tree - December, 2010
Help is needed for all of the above activities.
For more information about the Sister Parish Program, contact Ken Kaczmarek at 294-2558 or firstname.lastname@example.org,or pickup a brochure from the Sister Parish bulletin board outside of Felloowship Hall.